NexSource Power is thrilled to announce we have gone 365 consecutive days without a recordable incident! Please read more about this incredible achievement…
2015 was another busy year for NexSource, but like many Oil & Gas companies, it also came with its challenges. With a change in government, both provincially and federally, and the declining oil prices, it’s made the pace of our industry slow right down. These are the times when we truly appreciate the value of a relationship. Thank you to all our customers and friends for keeping us top of mind when it comes to projects and maintenance. We pride ourselves on the quality of our products and our work.
Some exciting updates from the past year include…
- Continued business growth through our new locations in Peace River, Alberta; Kindersley, Saskatchewan; and in Queensland, Australia
- Ground breaking and the start of construction on the multi-million dollar NexSource Centre in Sylvan Lake, Alberta
- 7 employees celebrating 5 years at NexSource and a strong year for employee retention
- The addition of our Burner Services division
- Onsite mobile meter proving and in house bench proving
- Winners of the 2015 “Large Business of the Year” award at the Sylvan Lake business awards
- Tons of community involvement and donations with our “NexSource Gives Back” program including the Big Bike Ride for the Heart & Stroke Foundation, minor hockey, the Lions Club, Sylvan Lake Food Bank, and local school programs
As we roll into the New Year, we know it’s a cautious time for our industry, but we also know we will all pull through this downturn together. If history has shown us anything, brighter days are ahead. On behalf of the Management and staff at NexSource, all the best in 2016 and here’s to continued success!
Darnell (Darney) Dakin
President & General Manager – NexSource Power
NexSource Power was bestowed the honour of being named the Sylvan Lake “Large Business of the Year” at the 2015 Chamber awards. Amy Dakin, our CAO, was in attendance to accept the award and said it came as a complete surprise and is grateful for the recognition. Read the full article in the Sylvan Lake News here… http://issuu.com/blackpress/docs/i20151022081144981/17?e=1205826/30878038